cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System access to the Enque server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While running a T-code IM48 I encountered one error. After I entered the data system prompt me with an error message

"System Error occured during lock management" The procedure to resolve was mention "The most common cause of this error message is that it is no longer possible to access the ENQUEUE server. The cause of this may be that either the ENQUEUE server itself or the message server which establishes the connection between the application server and the ENQUEUE server in

a local system, is no longer running."

Kindly help me on how to resolve this problem. ? For information I work on SAP 4.6.

Edited by: Shireen.Shafquat on Jul 5, 2010 9:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your BASIS Team should be able to Help you on this .

Check the Transaction SM12 . The Number of wentries may have overflowed with regards to the parameter set in the profile file .

Regards,

Ashish .A. Poojary

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You need to check the dev_ms and ENQLOG.dat files in D:\usr\sap\<SID>\DVEBMGS00\work. Here you can get more informations about your problem. Stop the server and again start it. The problem must be solved.

Regards,

Sukripa

Edited by: Sukripa.R on Sep 8, 2010 7:39 AM

mercedes_fernandez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shireen,

you need to check the system log (SM21 transaction) of the Central Instance and the one from the instance where that transaction run. There you could get more information regarding this error.

Sometimes could be due to an enqueue table overflow, SAP Note 746138 describes how to analyze it if that's the case.

kind regards,

Mercedes