Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using lookup in XSL mapping

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using an XSL/XSLT to transform a document.

I'm using the lookup api to convert a factory information. The mapping works just fine if I do not use the lookup api. If I use the lookup API as showen bellow I get the error beneith.

Do you have any ideas on how to solve the problem.

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"

xmlns:ns0="urn:sg-dk:B0710:SGBELAST:kodsporopdatering" xmlns:vm="com.sap.aii.mapping.value.api.XIVMService" >

<xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="no" version="1.0" indent="yes"/>

<xsl:template match="/ZINVOIC">

<ns0:B0710_FakturaOpdatering>

<xsl:for-each select="./IDOC">

<xsl:variable name="EC">

<xsl:value-of select="vm:executeMapping( 'SAP', 'PLANT', substring($ordre,1,2), 'S2U', 'EC')"/>

</xsl:variable>

<TERMINALNR><xsl:value-of select="$EC"/></TERMINALNR>

</key>

</BELORDRE>

</ORDRE>

End...

I get the following error.

javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.jaxpfactories.MappingSaxParserFactory not found java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.jaxpfactories.MappingSaxParserFactory not found at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:100) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:71) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Are you on PI 7.1 / 7.11? Have you tried using "SAP XML Toolkit" option in the Operations Mapping? That should resolve your issue.

Regards,

Neetesh

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That was the secret trick. Thanks.

Answers (0)