cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Point - QAPP_CUST_IP_F4

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am using an inspection point identifier during in process inspection.

I am having 3 user fields

1. Sl No Field active = 1 How can a user know which is the last serial number entered, otherwise each time user have to go inside inspection point identifiers to see and enter next serial number. Is there any way to propose next serial number, whenever a user try to do result recording.

2. Reason for inspection Field Active = X How can I maintain these reasons in a drop down, like Random, Audit, Need Based

3. Shift Field active = X How can I maintain A, B, C shifts in drop down.

Could someone please tell me, how can I use this FM QAPP_CUST_IP_F4

Thanks and Regards

Vineeth Varghese

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Done as per FF reply

Thanks Craig.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Copy FM QAPP_CUST_IP_PROPOSAL and use this in your inspec. point identire conguration in the Default for user fields in results recording. You have to provide all the logic in the FM to identify the next serial number. You can also us a copy of the FM QAPP_CUST_IP_CHECK in the verification of user fields to check to make sure the serial number wasn't already specified in an earlier lot is the next in the series. Again, you have to put in the correct logic.

2. I think you are looking for the drop down list in this question. Use FM QAPP_CUST_IP_F4 for this. You can either develop a new new FM for each inspec point identifer you use, and hard code the values into the FM, or create a Z table that your FM references to look up the appropriate values for the insepction point and user field.

3. Same as number 2 above.

FF

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to bring the dropdown function through QAPP_CUST_IP_F4. But I am using 3 user fields in inspection point. USERC1, USERC2 and USERN1. Here the same dropdown is showing for all three userfields.

I want to have seperate dropdown to come for each user fileds as values differs each other, i.e. USERC1, USERC2 and USERN1.

In what way, I can bifurcate drop down for these three userfields through FM. Can I write seperate logic in FM. Plz suggest. I am not looking for seperate FM for each userfield, I am searching for an option where in one FM, I can maintain different values according to userfields. So only related values get proposed at appropriate user fields.

Thanks

Vineeth