cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capturing Cost in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have a process where we do Order - Invoice & Delivery, there is a delay in delivery and Invoice is being raised, we want to capture the cost of the invoice in to some temporary account for time being to the know what is the cost as of today, then later reverse when actual delivery is done, can any one suggest me how to configure system for this kind.

Regards,

Chinna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The better option is that you first create a proforma and later a commercial invoice. Of course, you can very well capture the cost from KONV and I am sure, you know how to link VBRP and KONV tables. Needless to say, first you need to link VBRK with KONV where "Doc.condition" field is the link between these tables and from there you can track the proforma references. With this proforma references, if you pass it on KONV table, you can capture cost.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

We dont want to process Proforma invoice or KONV will help this.

We want to Pass Cost Value of each item in Invoice to temporary G/L account, which will be reversed when I do goods issue. for that I need guide lines how to do n do we have a any SAP defined procedure??

-Chinna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> close the thread, because no reaction over 3 months