Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table control in Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

I am new to SAP ADOBE forms.

I just wanted to know how we can do the table control functionality in adobe forms ,what we do in ABAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can't bother to SEARCH first in the forums (cause "tables" related questions have been asked a bazillion times), then don't even bother trying to learn Adobe forms. Start with coloring books and work up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This article will give you a fair idea of how to work with tables in Adobe Forms, i am assuming you will be doing this in web dynpro's.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/802f0ed1-a17a-2c10-7db4-d515a5b04...

Regards,

Runal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Runal,

Your link was very helpful .I have created a offline interactive form where I added a table and in which I have added the addition and deletion of rows funtionality.

But I am facing a problem that after saving the table is holding only one row of data.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandipan,

In Wd ABAP scenario, SAP is not supporting dynamically created rows from adobe forms. It will accept a single row only. We can overcome this situvation in 2 ways.

1. Make the "Add Row" button as a submit button. Each time when you add a row in adobe form, save the row in R/3. It can cause performance issues.

2. At the time of form download, it should contain an invisible table with n no: of rows. Just before submit, enter the values in the dynamic rows into the invisible table. At R/3 end, you will get all values from that table.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But I am facing a problem that after saving the table is holding only one row of data.

Was answered like zillion times in the forums and there were some blogs covering the topic as well. Please use the search.

Otto