Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register Java system in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed ECC ABAP+JAVA,

i register the server in tocode smsy -- created new system in SAP ERP, connection worked fine,

but how do i register the java part of the same server. and where can i see it.

Please advise.

Thanks

Irfan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Easy way to confgiure datasupplier in java (Visual Admin) give SLD solman host name and port no. in SLD data supplier and then fetch the SLD data into SMSY.

Thanks

Abullais

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you give the detail steps how to perform it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Java Stack

1.Go to visual Admin of ur abap+java stack(remote system)

2.server->services->click on SLD data supplier->runtime->HTTP settings->give solman hostname,port no.(5nn00 nn is ur instance no.), SLDDSUSER and password and click on save

3.click on CIM Client Generation settings->give solman hostname,port no.(5nn00 nn is ur instance no.), SLDDSUSER and password and click on save.then click on CIM client test.it will shows the connection status

4.In CIM client Generation setting tab there is one button call "This trigers data transfer to SLD" cick on it and wait it Triger the data to solman SLD.

Solman

1. goto smsy

2.Goto-> setup system landscap maint.

3.click on SLD and execute or press f8 (before executing check whether sld host and port is define in the SLD tab)

4.it will ask you to schedule the jobs in background.

5. job LANDSCAPE FETCH will be started in background and wait for this job to finish.after sometime you can find ur java stack in smsy.Yoy check this in system component --> java.

Thanks

Abullais

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you