cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Supplements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

When we use condition supplements (say K007) forPR00, we maintan condition records for K007 when we maintain condition records for PR00.We assign K007 to a pricing proc & assign the same to PR00.

My question are :-

1) Do we have to include the supplement condition types in the main pricing procedure also.

2)Can we also maintain condition records independently for K007 in VK11 .In this case shall we have 2 records for K007 -one from PR00 & other from K007

3)Can we define in VK11 for PR00 that supplement condition K007 can be effective only upto first 100 sales orders.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Rahul...........

1) Do we have to include the supplement condition types in the main pricing procedure also.

Ans : Yes it is mandatory to maintain the supplementory condition type in the pricing procedure, based on the available condition

type in pricing proceure system pick the condition type in pricing

2)Can we also maintain condition records independently for K007 in VK11 .In this case shall we have 2 records for K007 -one from PR00 & other from K007

Ans: Yes you can maintain the two condition record for the same condition

3)Can we define in VK11 for PR00 that supplement condition K007 can be effective only upto first 100 sales orders.

Ans: Yes you can maintain the condtion suppliment K007 for upto 3 sales order (as per standard). for the same you have to tick "Condition update" in K007 detail screen (by double clicking K005) then while creating condition record by VK11 select the item then click GO TO --> Condition suppliment, here is one option available Max no. of Orders. you can maintain 3

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shambhu,

We already create a separate Pricing Procedure for the condition supplement i.e. K007 & then assign the pricing procedure to the condition type PR00.Then why is it required again to maintain the condition supplement in the main Pricing Procedure .

Also ,I think we have to maintain condition records for K007 only once while we maintain condition records for PR00.

Gurus , am I right-please advise..

Thanks ,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Any remark to my above mail.

Thanks,

Rahul