Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Template space

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Based on condition I need to display content on template.If no data is for display , then i need to disappear the template and template space on the form.I tried it by keeping flag variable on template condition tab.Here i could able to disappear the template.But I am not able to adjust that space. Please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The adjustment will come automatically if you place another data below the template, within the same node (secondary window). So if the condition is true your template will be skipped from processing going to the next item in the node (i.e another template). This way the below template will be displayed right below the item processed ahead of the "hidden" template, hence the space will not come.

If you have next items in different secondary window you will not be able to adjust the position of that window even the template is hidden. So it is just a matter of having these data in one window.

Regards

Marcin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Try to create duplicate copies of all the window that will print under this template which is based on some conditions and put the same conditions in all the original windows. Put the reverse condition at the copied windows and shift them above equal to the height of the template which will not be printing, such that the empty space is utilized.

Hope this will solve the purpose.

Regards,

Karthik