XML File to IDOC Mapping - Tag XXXXXX found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting an error when looking at SXMB_MONI tcode as

Tag VENDOR_DETAILS found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=

in XML FILE to IDOC scenario.

Maping test in IR has been executed scuccessfully, but executing the scenario I am getting this scenario.

Here is XML file structure.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ns0:MT_Vendor xmlns:ns0="http://vendor.com/demo">
   <Vendor_Details>
      <Vendor>
         <Vendor_no>1002</Vendor_no>
         <Vendor_name>Ven-xxxx</Vendor_name>
         <Pur_Org>PurName</Pur_Org>
         <Company_Code>2300</Company_Code>
         <Acc_Grp>G1</Acc_Grp>
         <Search_Term>SE</Search_Term>
         <Address>GRG</Address>
         <City>SYD</City>
         <Pin_Code>1234</Pin_Code>
      </Vendor>
   </Vendor_Details>
</ns0:MT_Vendor>

Here is the IDOC structure.

<CREMAS04><IDOC BEGIN="1"><E1LFA1M SEGMENT="1">
<LIFNR>1002</LIFNR><KTOKK>G1</KTOKK><LAND1>GRG</LAND1>
<ORT01>SYD</ORT01><PSTL2>1234</PSTL2>
<SORTL>SE</SORTL></E1LFA1M></IDOC></CREMAS04>

IDOC meta structure has been imported automatically, when CREMAS04 basic type imported in IR from SAP System.

Please help me where is the problem exists.

Thanks

Chinna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chinna,

Its a know issue for IDOC occurrence change.

check if you have changed the IDOC occurrence as 0-unbounded in the mapping..

follow this blog /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Re import the meta data again in IDX2 , make some dummy changes in the mapping.Save activate and run the scenario again.

hope this solves your issues.

Regards,

Srinivas

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply.

I am sending only IDOC at time. I have tried to change the min

and max occurence as explained in the

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2762] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];blog.

From IR, I have downloaded .xsd file and edited the changes but I do not understand

from where to import this .xsd file to IR. Do I have to do this change in R/3 system

and upload back it to R/3. Please tell me the tcode from where to perform this operation.

Can you please also let me know whether the approach I followed is correct or

not as followed below.

1.	SLD Configuration
a.	Created Product u201CDEMO_PRDu201D and Software Component as u201CDEMO_1u201D.
b.	Created  third party Technical System as u201CTH_TSYSu201D and Business System as u201CTH_BSYSu201D.
 Assigned product to the system.
c.	Created ABAP Technical system as u201CSAPsys1u201D and Business System as u201CSAPsys1_BSu201D
2.	Enterprise Service Repository
a.	Imported Software Component  u201CDEMO_1u201D, created Namespace <a href="http://prospecta.com/demo" TARGET="test_blank">http://prospecta.com/demo</a>. 
 Imported u201CCREMAS04u201D IDOC from R/3 (SAPsys1) System.
b.	Created Datatype  for XML File sender as u201CDT_Vendoru201D  with the structure 
<ns0:MT_Vendor xmlns:ns0="http://prospecta.com/demo">
   <BEGIN>
      <Vendor_no>123</Vendor_no>
      <Vendor_name>vec</Vendor_name>
   </BEGIN>
</ns0:MT_Vendor>
c.	Created Message type for XML Sender as u201CMT_Vendoru201D 
d.	Created Service Interface for XML Sender (outbound) and assigned MIOA_Vendor to it.
e.	Created Message Mapping as u201CMM_Vendoru201D. Did the mapping from MT_Vendor to 
CREMAS.CREMAS04 as below
Assigned the constant value 1 to BEGIN node.
Disabled the EDI_DC40 segment
Assigned the constant value 1 to E1LFA1MuF0E0SEGMENT
Vendor_no  to	E1LFA1MuF0E0LIFNR
Vendor_name to E1LFA1MuF0E0ANRED
3.	Integration Builder
a.	Assigned business systems u201CTH_BSYSu201D, u201CSAPsys1_BSu201D
b.	Created Communication channels 
Sender: VENDOR_SCOM_CHAN, and assigned communication component TH_BSYS. 
Adapter type is u201CFILEu201D.
Receiver: SAPsys1_BS_RCOM_CHAN and assigned communication component SAPsys1_BS. 
Adapter type is u201CIDOCu201D. Defined the RFC and port settings.
c.	Sender Agreement.
Assigned Communication Component - TH_BSYS, Interface u2013 MIOA_Vendor, 
Communication Channel - VENDOR_SCOM_CHAN.
d.	Interface Determination.
Assigned Communication Component - TH_BSYS, Interface u2013 MIOA_Vendor,
 Receiver Interface u201CCREMAS.CREMAS04u201C idoc.
e.	Receiver Agreement
Sender Communication Component u2013 TH_BSYS, Receiver Communication 
Component SAPsys1_BS, Receiver Interface - CREMAS.CREMAS04,
 Receiver Communication Channel - SAPsys1_BS _RCOM_CHAN
f.	Receiver Determination
Sender Communication Component - TH_BSYS, Interface u2013 MIOA_Vendor,
 In configured receivers Communication component - SAPsys1_BS
Finally created configuration scenario.

4.	Configuration in XI and R/3 systems
a.	Created port and RFC destination in XI system for R/3 system
b.	Imported IDOC structure in IDX2.
c.	Created Logical System in R/3 system
d.	Created RFC Destination in R/3 system for XI.

Can you please advise me where to overcome this error.

Thanks

Chinna.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> d. Interface Determination.

> Assigned Communication Component - TH_BSYS, Interface u2013 MIOA_Vendor,

> Receiver Interface u201CCREMAS.CREMAS04u201C idoc.

Have you assigned your mapping here?

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You meant to say message mapping? I do not see any option to set the Message Mapping here.

Receier Component I have assigned as ABAP Backend System as Receiver Interface as "IDOC".

I found that when I treid to select Software Component Version of Sender interface and tried to configure Receiver Interfaces I didnt find any values from dropdown option. Hence I didnt select any s/w version.

Could this be a problem?

Thanks

Chinna.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not message mapping....you have to assign the Interface/ Operation Mapping (created in IR/ ESR) in your Interface Determination.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
b.	Created  third party Technical System as u201CTH_TSYSu201D and Business System as u201CTH_BSYSu201D.
 Assigned product to the system.
c.	Created ABAP Technical system as u201CSAPsys1u201D and Business System as u201CSAPsys1_BSu201D

For FILE to IDOC scenario you dont need to create a Business System for Sender (in your case FILE).....should you not create a Business Component only?

I am sending only IDOC at time. I have tried to change the min and max occurence as explained in the

Are you sending only one IDOC in one call? If yes, then you dont need to change the occurence.

I hope I have not missed any important information about the scenario!

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

looks like you missed the creation or activation of the operation mapping in the integration repository...(IR/ESR)

once this is done in IR then you need to select the same in the interface determination ....

HTH

Rajesh

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Receiver Interface has been already assigned to which was created in ESR. Earlier I have used Receiver Communication component as ABAP Business System, I have tried to change Receiver Communication too to Thrid Pary business system "TH_BSYS" in my case.

Please advise me is anything wrong in above config.

Thanks

Chinna.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally for FILE sender/ receiver, we dont need a Business System.....we use Business Component (in earlier versions it was called Business Service) ..... so just want to confirm that is there any specific need/ requirement that you created the Business System.

And in the list of steps that you mentioned.....you have not mentioned Interface/ Operation Mapping.....you have to create it in ESR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to change Receiver Communication too to Thrid Pary business system "TH_BSYS" in my case.

Dont change the receiver communication component to third party system...

first assign the mapping in the interface determination and check the error is still coming...

in the above reply actually he was suggesting to use a business component instead of business system for sender(i. for file system) but not mandatory to use the same...

HTH

Rajesh

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thank alot.

Yes, I have forgot to create Operation Mapping and assingnment to Interface determination. I have done that now.

It is working with no erros.

Could you please also tell me whether changing the receiver component makes any difference. I have used Thrid Pary Component which was assigned as Business System which is still working. This same third party component is being used for both sender and receiver.

Thanks alot for all your replies and suggestions.

Thanks

Chinna.

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

It is failed at R/3 saying partner profile not available. Seems it is passing the logical system name of third party hence not getting partner profile info.

I will change it to ABAP system in place of Receiver Component and will check. Hopefully this should solve the issue.

Thanks

Chinna.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"I have used Thrid Pary Component which was assigned as Business System which is still working. This same third party component is being used for both sender and receiver."

This is fine. Don't change this. SAP recommend always using a Business System even for file adapter.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Tag VENDOR_DETAILS found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=

> Please help me where is the problem exists.

Your mapping is not used, that means the target structure is the same as the source.

Double check your configuration, check the chaches, check the trace in SXMB_MONI.

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created new Data Type, Message Type, Message Mapping every thing from the scratch. I could see the XML file is being pickedup.

Here is the structure of the Sender XML File (in Message Mapping).

<ns0:CERT_1_EMP_S_MT xmlns:ns0="http://prospecta.com/cert_1">
   <EmployeeDetails>
      <Employee>
         <EmpNo>123456</EmpNo>
         <EmpName>test</EmpName>
      </Employee>
   </EmployeeDetails>
</ns0:CERT_1_EMP_S_MT>

Maping as follows.

_xml_                                               _ADRMAS04 IDOC_
CERT_1_EMP_S_MT (Not Mapped)   ADRMAS03 (Not Mapped)
         Employee                 -------------> IDOC      
                                                               BEGIN (Assigned Constant Value '1')
                                                               EDI_DC40 (Disabled)
                                                               E1ADRMAS  (Assigned Constant Value '1')
                                                                 SEGMENT  (Assigned Constant Value '1')
                EmpNo                  -------------->OBJID
                EmpName             ---------------> OBJ_ID_EXT

Please advise me how to fix this error.

Thanks in Advance,

Chinna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to do the below..

1. First check the mapping is sufficiently defined press check F7 for knowing the mapping details..

2. if mapping is fine then delete the metadata of the idoc loaded in idx2 and dont import the same...(which will import at runtime automatically)..

3. Check SXI_CACHE is showing green..

HTH

Rajesh

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

1. Checked the mapping, no errors in mapping. No error found when executed F7.

2. Deleed metadata for IDOC. Meta data was imported automatically, when scenario executed.

3. SXI_CACHE showing green status.

But still getting the same error.

Is there anything to test from Port, Partner Profiles, RFC Destination, Logical System etc from XI and R/3 side to make sure configuration was done properly.

Thanks in advance,

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats depends upon your requirement. You can assign a Constant value to IDOC Node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be due to Mapping missing for Element "IDOC BEGIN=". Check the Target Message Mapping for Element IDOC.

Regards,

R.Ragu

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi raghu,

Do we need to assign any constant value to IDOC node or any element from XML need to be mapped to IDOC.

Thanks

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

If yours is a single IDOC at target then no need to follow the steps in mentioned blog.

As you mentioned that you have mapped IDOC begin to constant=1 and disabled the control record.

Map the IDOC node to the correct source node , based on your understanding on how many times

IDOC should be created for a repeating structure at source.It should work if the mapping is straight

forward.refresh cache in full mode and try...

try testing your mapping in mapping tool.Make sure the required structure is

forming in test result ,check interface mapping if correct mapping is assigned,do a test there also.

If problem persists , try creating another mapping afresh. ..

Regards

Srinivas

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have configured the scenario from the scratch starting from software component creation.

I am still getting the same error, not sure whether my mapping is correct or not.

I have tested in Mapping tool and IR aswell, I didnt get any error.

here is how I did the mapping

_xml_                                               _ADRMAS04 IDOC_
CERT_1_EMP_S_MT (Not Mapped)   ADRMAS03 (Not Mapped)
         Employee                 -------------> IDOC      
                                                               BEGIN (Assigned Constant Value '1')
                                                               EDI_DC40 (Disabled)
                                                               E1ADRMAS  (Assigned Constant Value '1')
                                                                 SEGMENT  (Assigned Constant Value '1')
                EmpNo                  -------------->OBJID
                EmpName             ---------------> OBJ_ID_EXT                        

in moni still getting the same error. Tag EMPLOYEE found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=.

Please help me regarding this how to fix this error.

Thans in Advance

Chinna.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some points to be considered

- If you are trying to send multiple idocs at the receiver end, make sure that the occurrence has been changes at the Idoc node level.

- Make sure that the Begin attribute of Idoc is mapped to some constant e.g. 1.

- Make sure that the input file is as it is shown in the test tab of IR with all similar details e.g. namespace.

Regards,

Prateek