cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd certification dilemma - pls help with your suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am certified in SAP MM. I did a 5 month project as a SAP WM consultant in USA. but since the recession in USA started i have been working in a bank in a Non sap environment for the past one and a half year. I would like to train myself in another SAP module and get another certification to bring myself back into the SAP field. but this time i want to choose a module and a certification in an area which is having excellent job and placement prospects since there is really no point in getting many certifications if i cannot get a good break in terms of a good SAP job. i visited a few SAP training institutes but am still a little bit confused as to what module i should certify myself in. i have the following options in mind. WM, SD,IS RETAIL, SRM. I would really appreciate it if someone would please provide me some guidance on this dilemma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD (my certification in SD/LE is called "SCM Order Fulfillment") covers a bit of MM, MM-PUR, PP, etc., since one cannot effectively do SD/LE without affecting or having some involvement with procurement and manufacturing and the FI/CO modules, of course... If I were doing certification courses today, I'd first have to look to see what is available....training in the USA seems to be thin to the point of being nonexistent...maybe it's better in other countries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Breakpoint -

I have 2 questions for you -

Can you tell me the difference between the certification C_TSCM62_64 - Order Fulfillment and

C_TSCM62_60 - sales order management 6.0?

Also how did you study for your exam? Do you have preferred books or online training perhaps? Not possible for me to take SAP classes right now. I have many years of SAP experience all in the supply chaing so MM/PP/Pur etc but NO experience in SD. Looks like the Order Fulfillment may be a good choice for me?

Thanks

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandra,

ans 1: if you want sd certification then you need to go for the order fulfilment exam. if you still have a doubt pls contact sap education and find out the answer from them since they conduct the exam they would surely know.

ans 2: i studied for the exam using both i.e books and online material. you dont need classes for sd certification since i knowmany people who just read the 4 books thoroughly & got certified.

but can you guide me on how to break into the sap job market with only few months of experience ???