cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification Queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Marketing Specialization and I am interested in going for a SAP R/3 Certification with SD as my functional module from an Authorized SAP Education Partner.

Some of my queries are:

1. I am a fresher with no prior experience (except for the Summer Internship for 2 months as part of the PGDM course curriculum), am I eligible for this particular functional module?

2. How effective is E-Learning for an average student like me who has no prior experience in SAP? Is E-Learning substantial enough to understand the whole curriculum properly without the help of the physical presence of an instructor in a class room environment?

3. Is the whole curriculum tough to follow?

4. Are there enough opportunities in the market(India) available after the completion of certification as a SAP consultant?Will my being a fresher effect my job opportunities as I have heard that many companies prefer the candidates to have some amount of work experience?

5. How tough is it to crack the certification exam?

6. If I opt for TERP 10 course, how does the opportunity differ from that of a SAP R/3 Certification in terms of job opportunities?

I would like to go for any one of the above mentioned courses due to my financial constraint.

The only thing that is holding me back from going in for the SAP training is the amount of risk involved in terms of money involved and uncertainty regarding my inexperience of handling SAP before. Thus any help in the above matters is hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are SAP education centres (Bangalore and Kolkata)? Do they provide training?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SISL, SAPTAC are some institutes in Bangalore.

As per SISL minimum 2 years domain experience is essential to do the SAP modules.

SD( Sales & Distribution Area )

regards,

Gobi.K