cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Output Determination working but not in configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a new society lets say B and copy everything else from the one already existing (Society A).

My problem is that the invoice does not create an output message. When I go to NACE, or V/25 everything is the same for new society as the old one.

It also seems that configurations are missing for society A (for example transaction NACR its empty), althought its working fine.

I suspect the configuration is done thru some user exit, please let me know which user exit should I look into to check this.

I already went thru NACE and menu: SPRO --> Sales and Distribution -->Basic Functions -->Output Control -->Output Determination

And its seems it is not a standard configuaration, if I manually add the messages on VF02 it works, but not with configuration so if a user exit skips the invoice determination function it will be useless any configuration I do.

Best Regards,

Carlos

Edited by: Carlos Salazar on Jul 3, 2010 7:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the output type same for A and B. If not compare the configuration between A and B in transaction NACT application V3. There as you might aware you can compare Program which is assigned to the output type.

Check  SPRO --> Sales and Distribution -->Basic Functions -->Output Control -->Output Determination

 Maintain output determination for billing documents  Maintain Output determination procedure

Select the procedure and make sure the output type has been assigned to this. And check also Assign Output determination procedure step in the config.

Finally in VF02  Header  Ouput select the manually entered output type and click on processing log there you might come across what is missing.

First check the above points if you havenu2019t done that so far, before you contact your ABAP team to know about user exit.

Regards,

Sats

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks will look into User Exit and ABAP.

Sridharnekkanti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

check V V 31transaction. It may resolve your issue