cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit Conversion at the time of issuance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i have a scenario, in sap i have a unit of kg for cotton(at the time of receiving or at incoming inspection & issuance) but in sap we have application which convert these kgs into Bails so stock is available in both units in kgs as well as in bails (as i change the unit in MMBe it convert it into bails or kgs). but in qa32 only one unit of measure is available which is kg but i want to see it in bails as i m Recording the results in qa32 according to bails (RR for 15 bails not for kgs as 1 bail = 150 kg) i requirement is that sample size should be calculated in bails not in kgs what should i do

can i have unit conversion option in any result recording screen or in insp plan any setting for units??

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

actually i have a base unit of measure KG for one material but we have a application that can convert it in EA (eg 150kg= 1 EA). what i need is, in qa32 can i see EA instead of KG or system calculate the sample size on the basis of EA not in kg.

is there any option ???

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

QA32 - it will display Base unit of measure.

Reg. sample size -- in inspection plan, opern.. each MIC u can diffine ur sample size over here.

system will calculate this unit of measure during sample calculation.

I hope it clear ur query, if not let me know.

thks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasir,

We faced the same issur in one project. You can not change lot unit, it will always be BUOM. You have to find a work wround for this, like any linear realtionship.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the inspection plan maintain the Sample unit of measure as 1 Bail, so that the sample will be calculated on the basis of no of bails.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you pls give an example of what sampling procedure/scheme you are using? Then may be I can help.