cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

removing blank line in smart from nested loop

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have been using table in the smart forms for printing purchase order (services) material under a single material and in my table control I have been using two to three loops on different rows according to the requirements. in the last loop I have been getting blank lines after each row is printing. Can someone one tell me how to control that blank line.

Regards,

Zahid Hameed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Guneet20
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am facing the same problem for my invoice form..I have done all possible things and checked everything.. There is no empty line given in smartform..But in the loop, a blank line is printed after each iteration..anyone having anymore suggestiions??

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try putting a condition to print the row e.g only if the ebelp (or the field which will always be populated for a valid row to be

printed in the smartform) to be non blank value.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I HAVE TWO LOOPS RUNNING UNDER THE TABLE TOTAL OF THREE UNDER FIRST LOOP I HAVE BEEN PRINTING THE 6 COLS THAT IS "SNO, material description,qty/unit,rate and amount and yes under the material description I HAVE BEEN PRINTING THE LONG TEXT AFTER THIS THE SECOND LOOP STARTS WHICH PRINTS FOR ME THE SUB MATERIAL DESCRIPTION AMOUNT AND UNIT/QTY,AND IN THE THIRD LOOP I HAVE BEEN PRINTING CONDITION NAME UNDER THE MATERIAL DESCRIPTION AND AMOUNT IN THE NEXT FIELD. THIS IS HOW THE WHOLE SCENARIO IS RUNNING THE FIRST TWO LOOPS R WORKING PROPERLY BUT WHEN CONTROL COMES TO THE THIRD LOOP IT PRINT LIKE THIS.

GROSS PRICE

. 1100.000

DISCOUNT

. 100.00-

ABSOLUTE VALUE

. 400.00

FOR BOTH THE VALUES I HAVE BEEN USING THE DIFFERENT COLOUMNS BUT AND BOTH THE COLOMNS HAVE ALOT OF SPACE I HAVE IMPLEMENTED UR SAID CONDITIONS ON MY UPPER LOOP START WORK FINE. BUT THE THIRD ONE HAS THE SAME EFFECT AS I HAVE MENTIONED ABOVE.

REGARDS,

ZAHID HAMEED.

Edited by: ZAHID HAMEED on Jul 3, 2010 10:12 PM

Moderator message: Please do not use all upper case in the future.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Jul 5, 2010 11:30 AM

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try putting a condition to print the row e.g only if the ebelp (or the field which will always be populated for a valid row to be

printed in the smartform) to be non blank value.

e.g when ebelp <> ''.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sagar

vattekrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

Just delete your blank line in the internal table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I checked it there is no enter press in it. two loops r working fine the third one is making me sick.

regards,

Zahid Hameed.

Edited by: ZAHID HAMEED on Jul 3, 2010 12:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Interesting thing is this there is no blank line in my internal table. I have checked it already.

Regards,

Zahid Hameed.

former_member355168
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

when u write our data ( i.e &itab-name& ) to print, check all fields. it is possible that u pressed ENTER after writing the data.

Regards,

jaspal