cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created Sales order for 10 quantity. But at the time of billing there is only 5 quantity. What could be the reason. I am new to SD module. Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was astonished to see,it has been taken 2 years to close the thread. Which reply helped you to close the issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good question.

As, told by Raj, Use transaction CO09 to verify available quantity

Might be you have created other orders which -were already allocated the un-restricted quantity. So only system is taking 5 available qty.

To get full qty from allocated, you have to cancel all existing back orders in system. Hope this clarifies.

Bala.

PS: Please grant appropriate points if my answer is useful and remember to set the thread as answered.

former_member657499
Participant
0 Kudos

Use transaction CO09 to verify available quantity (use the correct checking group in this transaction). I am guessing you have a quantity of 5 available and therefore 5 got picked up by your delivery document.

Its possible that you have a quantity of 100 available but maybe 95 are already taken by other sales orders. How you draw the quantity in a delivery document is determined by how you configured your checking group in IMG.

Raj

PS: Please grant appropriate points if my answer is useful and remember to set the thread as answered if your issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

1) is it partial delivery. Please check if you have already created delivery for 5 qty then it is possible to billing will be for only 5 qty.

2) if there are only 5 stock then also it will happen.

Regards,

Sandip

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

What is the Delivery Quantity?

Genarally the Invoice takes the quantity from the Actual Delivery quantity...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta