cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send PO Adobe form as email using BBP_PO_ACTION_DEF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Guru's

I need to send my PO adobe form as an EMail....So please guid me ...how to setup the configuration using T-code BBP_PO_ACTION_DEF .

Thanks and Regards...

Priyank Dixit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyank,

Within the Action Profile BUS2201 you need to configure a new processing type: 'External Communcation'. Within this processing type you can configure your adobe form settings and linkaging

Form name: 'BBP_PO_ADB_NL' (standard adobe form, view/create adobe forms via txn SFP)

Form type: 'PDF-Based Forms'

Format: BBP_PO_ADB_MAIL

Personalization type: Recipient-Specific Variable Replacement

We have configured output rules via txn BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF. Setting the 'external communication' processing type as the processing type for vendor output type 'mail' (changing the default 'Smart Forms Mail').

Note: You require SAP Archivelink for archiving purposes, without it you can/should not activate archiving.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we  are using the same way to send the adobe form in pdf format , but after overding the badi

i m unable to add content to my email

i have implemented the badi bbp_output_change_sf and passed a z smartform ,

but i m unable to chnage the format of the smartform

nor i m able to add the logo to the content

can u please help me

thanks in advance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note: 1443588 if Z Adobe form is not called instead the standard form configured in the customizing is called, please apply it.

You can use the Business Add-In BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF to override the Smart Forms that are defined in the activity Define Actions for Document Output.

Regards

Lauren