cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference number not coming in the fotter of the sec page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am designing a interactive adobe form. In the master page i have a header witht he formname and a logo and in the footer I have page number and a text field binded with the interface field to display the reference number. Form has one page ,but at run time when in some condition data may flow to next page . Now Problem is on the second page evrything come fine header, data in the content area and the fotter. but In the footer the value of the text edit fields that is mapped to reference number is not coming as it is in the first page.

Pooja

Edited by: Pooja Gupta on Jul 2, 2010 6:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagdishwar_b
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>>In the master page i have a header witht he formname and a logo

>>..

>>on the second page evrything come fine header

header info seems to be static, so no probs while displaying in the second page.

>>in the footer I have page number and a text field binded with the interface field to display the reference number

is your interface field that is binded a simple string field which can occur only once, or is it a part of multi occuring structure like table.

>>Now Problem is on the second page ..In the footer the value of the text edit fields that is mapped to reference number is not coming as it is in the first page

the problem seems to be in the binding of the text-field to the corresponding reference number coming from the interface-context. for the text-field in the footer, verify: Object -> Binding -> Default Binding, make sure it does not contain any * in it.

other check could be, you can apply some coloured border to the text-field in footer of master pages, and ensure the rectangle atleast visible in both pages

regards,

BJagdishwar.