cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I'm tryin to make a JDBC Synchronous escenario, i want to UPDATE data from table in DB2 AS400, and the JDBC Update instruction returns the total of the register updated.

All the configuration It's ready, but when I send the Update instruction, the UPDATE the information in the AS400 DB2 table, but the return message send me the next error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_DAT_RES_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_DAT_RES_0</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>2. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD re~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_DAT_RES_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_DAT_RES_02. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD re~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can anyone telll me about it?

Thanks.

Kenneth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Go to sxmb_moni and open your response mapping and take the payload and test your mapping. It seems the value you are mapping to /ns0:MT_DAT_RES_02 is not there. Can you please check that. You need to make sure step 4 in this blog:

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Your response always comes up with _response and your message type should be like that only. Also can you give your response mapping payload and the response message type here so that somebody can help you out if this didn't resolve your issue.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's Satish and Rodrigo.

The problem was the name of the Response Message TYPE. The name was composed by the Incomming Message type "MT_DAT_REQ_02" and "_response".

Your answer was very helpfull to view that.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth Monge,

Would you tell me as how did you fix the Response message Type name??

Even i am facing similar issue. Can you please help ?

Regards,

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to ESR of PI system. Then go to SWCV-->namespace--->Message Types

Create a new message type with name pattern like below

request message type name_response

So if your request message type name is MT_DAT_REQ_02 then create the response message type as MT_DAT_REQ_02_response.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

do a test mapping as satish said before, check if the target element has occurrance 0.n. if so check the context of the queue. if the value is 0.1check if the mapping is right or if the valuen is comming in the source message

Thanks

RP