cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force deactivation of distribution rule in NWM 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the problem that I have to delete a dustribution rule in NW mobile 7.1. This can be done only when the rule is not active. However, when trying to deactivate the rule in the Distribution Rule Administrator, the status remains on 'in progress' indefinitely, even when restarting the system, so the rule can not be deleted. This probably is related to the problem of the rule for which I have to delete it, because any other rule activates/deactivates without problem. Has anybody an idea how to force the deactivation of a distribution rule?

Best regards,

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

many thanks for your answer. Unfortunately when selecting the rule and pressing 'repair', a RABAX 'Exception condition "NO_GUID" raised' occurs

Best regards,

Jochen

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please raise an OSS message to SAP for the solution. I feel metadata related to Distribution model needs to be adjusted.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

In Netweaver Mobile Administration portal:

Select the distribution rule and click on Repair button which will open pop-up and click on Display Associated queues button. If it displays any queue in the below table then please check what is the problem with the queue. If it doesn't display any queues then click on Repair button which should set the rule status to previous state. Now you can deactivate the rule and afterwards deletion of rule is possible from SDOE_WB transaction.

Regards,

Siva.