cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order block for MRP run when the Customer payment terms is in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client needs to block some sales order for MRP which customer payment term is advance. But it should be based on the customer payments terms (In case of Advance). After getting his advance amount, we would be release it and it also be consider for MRP.

Option 1.Status profile this concept is will controlled by sales document controls VOV8 not by customer's payment term Advance

Option 2: In CMR sales area Billing Document tab by using payment guarantee procedure and in VOV8 in billing tab Payment guaramtee procedure by using this setting , i am getting a pop up message" No Finanical document assigned" in sales order when u try to save. Now sales order is blocked for delivery but not MRP run.

i am to ask the abaper to develop "here in the information box we will maintained required text say example u201C customeru2019s Payment term is in advance please check the reason for rejection number u201Csay ex: 13u201D: advance " after this is happen go to change mode of sales order put reason for rejecation" now MRP run will not generate the requirement for the sales order.

for Undo these this flow :

Va02 : remove the reason for rejection keep it in Blank

VKM3 : release the sales order.

Options 3: Development

Kindly suggest me the second options is only alternative for solving this issue but really i m not used specific feilds to solving this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cleint is not using the field in CMR Payment granatee , i gone for user-exit and closed this issue