cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Value should not include in Net Value but it should hit the GL acc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I marked the statistical KF00 condition type in a pricing procedure will not be a part of net value and will not hit GL Accounts even if you assign an account key to it

with help SDN i have done some standard configuration to handle this

Change the condition type KF00 or already existing your condition type and its configuration details tick the check box accurals in control data 2

Now assign an account key to this condition type in the pricing procedure and mark it as statistical

In VKOA there is second GL account That is Provisional account and give your GL account there

Now the value of that condition type will have statistical behaviour in pricing calculations that is net value will not get affected but hits the GL account the second account

when i check in Fb03 with billing accounting entries debit and credit the same entries the freight amount is came it has been nullified .i,e here freight account has been credited with the freight amount and also debited with the same amount .

now the requirement from client side they want to charge the freight amount from the customer. It means freight account should only be credited with the freight amount in the accounting entry and it should not include net value.

waiting for your inputs

Bala showry raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that your client wants a one sided journal entry, or at least they think that they do.

It also seems like you have used the same GL account in the debit and credit fieds for your accural posting for the statistical item, which is why you are seeing a debit and a credit to the same account.

Now, if you are excluding the freight item from the net value, i.e., not including it in the debit to your customer, that means that you are also excluding it from the credit to revenue. (This is by definition.)

If you want to credit an account with the statistical freight item, you also need to work out an account to debit. In this case, it sounds like you should be debiting revenue in order to credit a freight account.

HTH

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed Client is agreed standrad process