SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Release

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using BCS since last 2 years with auto release process.Now we would like to implement release scenario through FMBBC or FMPPRELE. I have did mentioned customization settings in sand box ,but unfortuntly system is not considering the release flow.

1. Define release scenario and asiged to FM area

2. Define budget type and assigned to business process

Is there any other settings required to do to achive the release procedure ? & Which report gives Budgted and released amount details in bcs ?

Rgds

ManiSuma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ManiSuma, you have to set the scenario for value type "Release" in the document type, for budget entries documents.

Regards

César

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact problem you have with the release?

The report that you can use is FMB_B02, for example. Alternatively, you can create your own report on 4FM library. The value type is the parameter for Entered/Released budget.

Regards,

Eli

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Without releasing the budget ,system accepting the PR,PO and normal FI entires also. Example :- I have one fund centre and commitemnt item and uploaded budget $ 2000 and not released. Before releasing the same budget ,i am trying to create service PO for same commitment & fund centre. Normal cases sysem should stop the entry but in mycasse system allowing the same.

Rgds

ManiSuma

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ManiSuma, you have to set the scenario for value type "Release" in the document type, for budget entries documents.

Regards

César

0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

I am doing all required settings for release the budget. Below mentioned settings has been customized in my sand box.

1. Define release scenario

2. Define budget type for release

3. Assign Budget type to release process

4. Define document type for release

5. Edit status for release

Rgds

SumaMani

0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Are the postings that you did real and not statistical?

2) Check that the FM address of these postings is the one that you meant to be

3) Run FMAVCREINIT program to reconstruct the AVC ledger and try again

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli ,

We are not using statastical budget types in our legal entity. We are using two bduget document types one is for budget and second one is release. In first step i was uploaded $ 100 intial budget with using of FMBBC trasaction code for one commitment item against sinlge fund centre,but i wasn't release the same.As per standard SAP not allowed to create any PR's and revenue expenditures posting unless and until release the budget.

In my case system is allowing to create PR,PO and expenditure postings up to $100 before release the same amount.I checked the all customization settings also,whcih same are fine. As per my knowledge SAP would check the bduget amounts whether it is released or not.If it is not system not allowed postings. In my case system directly takes the budget values.Kindly help me out.

Rgds

ManiSuma

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked your filter settings for consumable budget for ledger 9H? The menu path is:

BCS > Avalability control > Settings for availability control ledger > Define filter settings for budget values > define the consumable budget > double click entry 9H.

Plese let us know what this setting is.

Regards,

Ming