Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order using ESOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on ERP 6 (Ehp 4) and SUS.

Could someone pl provide me the settings to be made in ERP for sending out PO's to SUS using ESOA.

Pl throw some light on t-code SOAMANAGER and the settings to be made to enable sending out PO from ECC to SUS.

Pl respond asap.

Thanks & regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Jul 2, 2010 12:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a few switches in SRM $ ECC which are irreversible switches which needs to be activated. After that there are 2 badi one in SRM and one in ECC where in you can code.

I am taking reference from Contract Non PI webservice that I have configured at a client place using WSRM.

I used enhancement spot PUR_SPOT_SE_PURCHASINGCONTRACT for transfer.

You may use PUR_SPOT_SE_PURCHASE_ORDER.

Also place a breakpoint using RFCUSERBBP then it might stop. Let us know if you are stuck elsewhere.

Please find my blog on transfer of Central Contract from SRM7.01 to ECC6.0 EHP5 without PI using P2P communication using WSRM

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/06/13/transfer-of-central-contract-from...

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unresolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pbponikhil,

I am also working on the same scenario and facing the same issue, ie, XML PO is not getting generated in MM system. Have u resolved ur problem? If so, could u pls help me on this to resolve my issue???

Regards

Rama

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about ERP - SUS connection with WS-RM without PI? I think SUS needs PI for data mapping.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Yes I will be using XI for sending out the PO from ECC to SUS. There is a scenario : "SE_SERVICE_PROCUREMENT" which I will be leveraging for the same.

However to get an XML message for my PO in ECC,(This XML has to be sent out) there are some settings to be made. For this I have activated Business Function LOG_MM_P2P_SE_1 and workflow linkages have been activated for events BUS2012 (Created, Changed, Completed, Released) within workflow definition WS53800008.

However the XML PO is still not generated. I have also applied the note : 1316245 in ERP system. There is also a BADI to be used. I am not sure about how to use the BADI, what code to write, etc..

So I would be grateful if you could shed some light on this.

Thanks

Nikhil.

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Jul 4, 2010 8:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please provide any inputs for the same.

Is this the BADI -- PUR_SE_PO_INTERFACE_OUT_SELECT where we need to write some code?

Thanks,

Nikhil