cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing a Proxy to File. I finished the IR and ID part for both. I have some doubts. After finishing steps in SPROXY, I have to write code in SE38. Now how do I refer this code to the objects created in SPROXY.

If my understanding is correct SPROXY creates class and methods. So while writing the code how do I link them both.

I am clueless here

Regards

Ajith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ex: in sproxy you will see something like ZCO_MI_PROXY_OB -> proxy name , double click the name and you should see the method name (below CONSTRUTOR) . Assume it is MI_PROXY_OB

For Client proxy you will generate the proxy for the Outbound MI . Then in SE38 write a program to trigger this interface .

DATA: zproxy TYPE REF TO zco_mi_proxy_ob,

w_store TYPE zdt_stores_row, --> Goto External View and ccheck ABAP name ref for the output structure

w_mt_stores TYPE zmt_stores. --> Goto External View and ccheck ABAP name ref for the partoutput output structure

TRY.

CREATE OBJECT zproxy.

ENDTRY.

• Add the proxy data to the table w_mt_stores.

TRY.

CALL METHOD zproxy->mi_proxy_ob

EXPORTING

output = w_mt_stores.

COMMIT WORK.

ENDTRY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PI7.0 prior to sp13(i thikn) the method name would be EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS ,but from sp13 onwards and in PI 7.1, Ive noticed the method name is the message interface name or the Service Interface operation name(7.1) .

Normally, in OO programming you would call the method using CLASS->METHODNAME .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are already some good weblogs on SDN that you can make use of;

Client Proxy (Sender Proxy)- /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Server Proxy (Receiver Proxy)- /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See ABAP program SXIDEMO_AGCY_FBO_SEND_INFO in you PI system.

You find more examples in package SAI_DEMO_AGENCY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>If my understanding is correct SPROXY creates class and methods.

Your understanding is just fine.

>>So while writing the code how do I link them both. I am clueless here

You are clueless because, you dint care to search (enough). There are quite a few blogs in SDN created 5 years ago explaining exactly the same thing.