cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

defining CST Tax, Vat Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am defined CST Tax, Vat Tax in SD-Log-Taxes.( Cust Tax Classification, Mat Tax Classification). Accouting point of view i want to show the entry to my client. i have taken key combination Cust, Reg Del Plant, State, Tax Clas Cust, Tax Clas Material. how i can proceed further in the same time FI people integration also required. pls help me complete picture in this regard.

from FI , SD point of view (The result is how the accounting entries should happend regarding Taxes)

Pls help me in this regard.

Thanking You,

Meera.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You just need to incorporate these condition type in your Pricing Procedure as per SD consultant.

Then FI Consultant will incorporate these condition in TAX Procedure.

and further then he will create Tax code in Tcode: FTXP where he will assign the relevent G.L. A/C.

and then we make condition record for the same and while posting Billing document it post accounting document based on tax code.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Mr Ajit

I will check it with what your suggesting. If you give me more clarification i will be very thankful.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For Tax Procedure follow following path,

SPROFinancial AccountingFinancial accounting global setting Tax on Sale and Purchagecheck Calculation Procedure

(click)--Define procedure(Double click) and select your Tax Procedure and add these two condition as we did it in Pricing procedure also create and assign Account Key.

Then use Tcode: FTXP -- press enter-- put IN in country field-- name Tax code in TWO Digit-- enter and fill the detail in appear

boxgive the percentage against Condition type as desiredclick on TAX ACCOUNT ans assign the relevent G.L. Account.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Answers (0)