cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

We are using copy result option for lot to lot. In disply result how can i find whether results are copy from lot or manually entered.

please suggest.

Is this copy option is base on characteristic base? meanse if my seder lot characteristic & reciver lot characteristic are not same what will happen? what condition require for sender lot?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

"In disply result how can i find whether results are copy from lot or manually entered.

please suggest."

I think there is no scope to meet this requirement, the rest portion is covered by Sujit.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the Business Add-In for Selection of Results Data for Copy of Insp. Results.

I believe you'll be able to add code to set the attribute field to a value that would indicate the result was copied.

To add a suplemental attribute code: QM>Quality Inspection>Results recording-->Supplement Attributes of Inspection Characteristic Results

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daer All thanks for reply my requirment is for COA (Certificate) Print we want to link refrance inspection lot means sender lot from which results are copid so how can i find the sender lot please suggest.

regards.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not quite clear of the requirement yet.

1) Do you just want to reference the inspection lot?

Or

2) do you want the COA program to use the reference insepction lot as if it was the inspection lot for the material?

If number 2, than I would create a new FM for the results origin. you'd have to include the logic in here for it to find the correct lot. You can also create FM for the origin of the specs if you take your specs from the inspection lot.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this copy option is base on characteristic base? means if my seder lot characteristic & reciver lot characteristic are not same what will happen? what condition require for sender lot?

Definitely error will appear & same can be seen in error log.

Also this actually depends on the origin that you select in customization.Both receiving & sender should have the Char/mic & sample size.Actually same task list many a times.