Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting of Responsible Resource

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I'm looking for, but couldn't find any BAPI to set the Responsible Resource field on a Project.

I am working with BAPI_BUS2177_STAFFING_ADD in my program, but the user requires the Responsible Resource field, in the Project, to be changed as well, but I didn't find out how to get it done.

Is there any BAPI for this?

So far I found out the field is RESPONSIBLE, on DPR_ENTITY_LINK table. But how to change it by BAPI ?

I would appreciate any suggestion.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

I don't know any BAPI to achieve this, but you can load the task and use standard method:

CL_DPR_TASK_O->mr_participant_links->add_responsible( participant ).

Where participant is the role you want to assign (concrete or abstract).

BR

Matthias

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

You can use BAPI_BUS217*_CHANGE FM to change teh Responsible resource. You need to change Responsible Role GUID in this FM and corresponding field in the Update structure.

Thanks,

Swamy Mantha

Former Member
0 Kudos

To clarify this for anyone else seeking to populate Responsible Resource.

Read the staffing from FM BAPI_BUS2177_GET_DETAIL, find the STAFFING entry matching the PARTNER_GUID that is to be the responsible resource, this entry will have a SHADOW_ROLE_GUID.

CALL FM BAPI_BUS2172_CHANGE populating RESPONSIBLE_ROLE_GUID (Structure IS_PROJECT_DEFINITION) with the above SHADOW_ROLE_GUID.

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem has been fixed by using DPR_ENTITY_LINK_SAVE_DU FM, after selecting from DPR_ENTITY_LINK the record which has to be updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Check the manual instructions of SAP note: 1327374.

"Responsible Resource" can be controlled separately using the field control.

Regards,

Santosh.

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

thank you.

But I still haven't seen how to set the Responsible Rersource of a Project on this note.

Sorry if I misunderstood something.

Regards.