cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Í have a question about limit orders in SRM.

We are in "Classic mode" and tax calculation in set to be done in the back-end.

When I create a shoppinfg cart with a limit order, no tax is calculated. The tax is calculated at the confirmation stage.

When I create a non-limit order the tax is calculated through BBP_DET_TAX_CODE.

Consequence is that approval in limit orders is done on a net amout (without tax).

My question is; is it standard in limit orders that no tax is calculated at creation of a SC?

How can I get the tax to be calculated in the creation-fase like other "normal" orders?

I've seen this at several customers, but never given it a second thought....

Hope you can help me out

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Henri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mikelaroche
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

I have the same issue at my current customer. Please provide the name of the BADI that will allow the tax to be included into the PO amount at the time the limit order is created. This step is critical to ensure the order doesn't exceed budget once tax is added at invoice time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Pls advise if you were able to find out a way to display the 'Tax amount' for limit orders. We are having a similar requirement and are unable to find any BADI/ developments to include the tax amount for the limit po.

Thanks, MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is standard SRM behaviour for limit orders tax is not calculated in the creation-phase.

There is a way to fix this with help of a BADI in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls. tell which BADI has been used to calculate the Tax for limit orders in SRM 5.0?

With Regards,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

we have the same problem. Do you have any solution for the problem?

br

Alois