cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infosets on cProject tables for reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I want to create an infoset based on projects and its associated tasks for crystal reporting purposes. Is there a specific table where can i get the task details and statuses to support an infoset creation? The table TJ02 has all the statuses however the table doest have any common fields to link to other tables.

What other approaches would you suggest for this requirment?

Thanks,

Vinnie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinnie,

as far as I recall, tasks below phases DPR_TASK + CGPL_TASK

tasks below the project definition DPR_TASk + CGPL_PROJECT

Best regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thorsten, your suggestion partly solved my problem. However as per my reporting requirements, I need to display the task status and its associated notes in the reports as well.

1. Is there a table which stores long text/memos for task activities and its associated statuses?

2. If i am following an infoset based approach for my reporting needs, is it advisable to create custom views considering the data being scattered at different tables.?

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinnie

1. you can look at DPR_TASK-PROC_STATUS_OWN or join with CRM_JEST table

2. do you mean SE11 view? => I personally do not really work with them. Generally I would say infosets or queries work fine for cPro reporting to a certain extend. if it gets to complicated I tend to code my selection and present it via ALV (either backend or web). At least the web ALV (not sure about the backend) has a pdf print that works quite well, if the amount of data is not too huge.

Best regards

Thorsten

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Using SE 16 - be referring DPR* - you can get the relavant tables related to cProjects.

DPR_TASK Tasks

DPR_TSK_TYPE Task Type

DPR_TSK_TYPE_T Texts for Task Type

DPR_CP_STAGE_T Texts: Stage/Category

DPR_PHA_TYPE Phase Type

DPR_PHA_TYPE_T Texts for Phase Type

DPR_PHASE Phase

DPR_PRIORITY Priority

DPR_PRIORITY_T Description of priority

DPR_PRO_CATEG Project Category

DPR_PRO_CATEG_T Texts for Project Categories

DPR_PRO_TYPE Project Type

DPR_PRO_TYPE_C Project Type

Hope this helps and you can search by referring the above table to use in the infoset.

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the reply. Some of the task attributes are not present in the dpr_task table and I assume its in the cgpl_task table. Is there any relationship between these two tables because i didnt see all the tasks present in the dpr_task table being present in the the cgpl_task table. I would like your opinion on my observation.

Thanks

Vinnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivi

I am not sure how you cproject been configured but for us i could see the DPR_TASK table is better than CGPL_Task.

Thanks

PP