cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues transferring SD doc with a certain quantity from ECC to GTS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I am facing some issues regarding the transfer of an SD doc from ECC to GTS(also an SAP system) in the Quantity aspect.

The thing is that, in GTS system, we will create a License with certain amount of Quantity that is assigned to the SD doc -

eg., the quantity is say 5KG

In ECC, we will create an SD doc with 10 KG and send it to the GTS system, there was an error in GTS saying that the Quantity expected was only 5KG....

But, when the process is reversed, say if we create the SD doc in ECC and send it to the GTS and after this step, if we create a License of 5KG, we are not getting any error....

I need inputs in this regard as why this error was coming in one process and the other thing was fine.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There were no answers from the Forum and hence closing the case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I am facing some issues regarding the transfer of an SD doc from ECC to GTS(also an SAP system) in the Quantity aspect.

The thing is that, in GTS system, we will create a License with certain amount of Quantity that is assigned to the SD doc -

eg., the quantity is say 5KG

In ECC, we will create an SD doc with 10 KG and send it to the GTS system, there was an error in GTS saying that the Quantity expected was only 5KG....

But, when the process is reversed, say if we create the SD doc in ECC and send it to the GTS and after this step, if we create a License of 5KG, we are not getting any error....

I need inputs in this regard as why this error was coming in one process and the other thing was fine.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

Vishnu.