Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Adope form's security settings

former_member621075
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Requirement - the ADS document must be read only , no changes must be made by the user - how to restrict the user?

the users access the ARCHIVE documents -which has appointment letter ,photo etc..,

please give your valuable suggestions ,will be rewarded with points

With Regards,

Dayakar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For reference:

If there is a solution in SAP, I am not aware of it.

Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can:

1) write a script which will make all the fields read only on some condition

2) ...or if the form is not interactive, no change can be made.

Otto

former_member621075
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto .

Thank u for your quick response,

Here we are showing the forms i.e, ZHR_ARCHIVE_DISPLAY in portal through service ..

there users can see all the tabs corresponding to task like .....create new documents,upload docment ..(all are edit tasks)

so we want to make those forms uneditable.....

Any help regarding the same will be very helpful

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don´t understand or these details are irrelevant. What is an edit task? How is that relevant?

How do you save/ load your files? If you have the PDF data stream in a table, or charive link or something like that, then you can manipulate as you wish.

Otto

former_member621075
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response

we are accessing the archive documents through a transaction(ZARCHIVE -ZHR_ARCHIVE_DISPLAY) here the user can create and start work flow etc..,...

we are displaying the same content through a IAC iview in portal - so there user can do all the above mentioned edit tasks

My problem is i want to remove the same tabs and also change the security setting of the Adobe form - where can i change the setting of adope forms ....