cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying SAP Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I apply SAP note 1227426 which I have down loaded in ECC 6.0?

regards,

Chansa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read the wiki page to get acquainted.

Link: [http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/2007/09/12/OSSNOTESDemystified]

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chansa,

It is very easy to apply note 1227426 using T-cd:SNOTE.

Please run SNOTE->Find note 1227426 in "SAP Notes" tree list(I suppose it is under subtree "in process"), and click the "Implement SAP Note" icon.

If the prerequiste notes for 1227426 are not yet loaded into your system, you will be asked to download prerequiste notes with message "load the following notes into your systems", please go ahead and load the prerequisite notes into your system.

Then, you will be requested to select/create a transport request, please select/create transport request and continue, you will get a screen with gree trafic light for object "REPS LSDSDF11", please continue, corrections included in this note will be applied automatically. Very Easy, isn't it?

With Best Regards

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the TCode SNOTE you can download and apply the correction of the note in the system. In that first click on "Download SAP Note" button on the toolbar and mention the note number which you want to implemented and this will download the note in the system with staus whether Note can be Implemented or not or if note is obselete. If it says note can be implemented then put the cursor on the note and click on execute button which is "Implement SAP Note" and follow the steps. It will ask to create a transport which can be used to transport to next system instead of again using SNOTE there.

After note is implemented then status has to be set to Completed using the "Set Processing Status" button in toolbar.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sap Notes is some thing like Problem With solvation notes, if you have access to Sercive and Market places

please use the following link and search for the note

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/notes search with note number and get document for note and apply it as per solution specified in sap notes

Thanks,

Sreeni.