Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreements Creation

faisal_paracha
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create rebate agreement for 1000 customers which fall under one sales district. Do I have to create the rebate agreement individually for 1000 customers material wise or is there an option that I create the rebate agreement at the sales district level and all the customers assigned with district will be part of rebate agreement

Further during settlement system will automatically create credit memo for all 1000 customers in one go

Edited by: Fparacha on Jul 1, 2010 1:21 PM

Edited by: Fparacha on Jul 1, 2010 1:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it possible to create the rebate agreement with sales district for customer.

Check Condition Technique For Rebate Processing under

>IMG - SD - Billing - Rebate Processing

Rebate processing is used in pricing, which means that the same components in the condition technique have to be maintained for both rebate processing and pricing. It is similar to what of pricing.

- Maintain field catalog

- Maintain Condition table

- Maintain access sequence - The access sequences have to belong to category 1 (rebate-relevant accesses)

- Maintain condition types

- Maintain rebate condition record

>create the rebate agreement at the sales district level

So maintain a relevant condition table as per your business process with Sales District (BZIRK-Sales district) for field catalog for rebate. And place according in your access sequence for rebate condition type.

Check the link for understanding on [Rebate Agreement|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=ERPLO&title=REBATE+AGREEMENTS&decorator=printable]

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

faisal_paracha
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

Thanks for detailed reply, thing that's confusing me is during rebate agreement creation "Rebate Recipient" Field is mandatory. Why I have to enter customer code here if I am maintaining the recored at material or sales district level

Regards,

Faisal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> close the thread, because there was no reaction the last 3 months