cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to sbustitute G/L account in the activity component according to network profile.

ex-

If network profile is A , and i asssign material to activity then g/l account (cost element) in the material is to to substitued.

I know that we can default cost element in network profile , and use it but as I am using only non-stock items (Item catagory N)

It is not possible that cost element will be defaulted .

I dont want to derive g/l by material group also.

is it possible by substutution exit?

I am not sure weather substitution will work for material component in network activity.

shashank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your support.

I will give a try.

Lets see.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer Note 184280, Materail substitution will not supported by Non stock material.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks .This is good information.

If I use user exit for substitution weather it will be possible to replace G/L account for a particular network profile ?

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank I think it's partially/ fully possbile from logic perspective, as you can maintain table.

If I use user exit for substitution weather it will be possible to replace G/L account for a particular network profile ?

By this you are saying that you wanted to replace G/L account for a perticular netwrok profile i.e. material component assgined to that network activity than

So, you can use exit based which check / validate material component in network. Still I suggest consult with good Technical resource.

With Regards

Nitin P.