cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of leading document(PO) not having the same data as created in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM5.0 Extended Classic Scenario

I have created the SC and PO for that is created successfully as 700006304.

Now when I am trying to create any SC after that, the leading document of EBP goes into error in process in follow on document block.

All the successive PO 7000063041, 7000063042 are going into error in process and displaying another data in the backend with the creation of goods/receipt and invoice.When I try to go into that invoice it says that it doesnot exist.

When I see in the backend found out that data that I have taken for creating the PO is not copied to ECC system , It displays some another data, may be fetching different PO data having confirmation and invoice detail which i have not done at the SRM side.

As we know that the leading document of EBP (PO) is copied to the ECC system in ECS( Extended classic scenario) but in our case I am surprised that from where it is fetching the different data for the copy of leading document in backend.

I have scheduled the two background jobs too mentined below even then this problem is not corrected.

1) BBP_GET_STATUS_2

2) ZCLEAN_REQREQ_UP

Kindly advice.

Edited by: SAP jayoti on Jul 1, 2010 11:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

looks like your is a case of number ranges mismatchig , there are some PO already availabel in the backend system after 7000063040 and those PO might be of different documnet type and were created earlier. you your system system generates number after that try to replicate that PO since the PO number already exist you get error in process , however BBP_GET_STATUS2 maps your old PO details to the shopping cart.

Please have a through look at your number ranges of PO both in SRM and ECC and correct the number ranges accordingly.

The SRM PO number ranges have to be external number range in ECC and that should not overlap with any number ranges in the ECC.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen details in BBP_PD :-

For first PO its displaying workflow status complete & Document Completed. Its fine.

For the successive PO's - Status is Transfer Failed (E.Sys). But workflow status is complete.

I have checked the external number range at SRM and ECC side too.

At SRM side ,Number range set up for PO

From Number 7000000000 To Number 7999999999 Current Number 7000063059

At ECC ,Number range set uo for PO

No - 70, From Number 7000000000 To NUmber 7099999999 Current Number 'Blank'

External munber range is set at ECC for SRM PO.

There is no overlaps for the different document type PO range .

Kindly Advice.

Edited by: SAP jayoti on Jul 1, 2010 2:38 PM

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

According to the last updated number range, there is an overlap. Please use 60000000 - 69999999 for example for the normal MM created PO.

Please also insure the SRM copyed ECC PO number range has external indicator and the current nunmber is last number in Table EKKO and EKPO . That means no PO exist in the database occupies the number which is larger than the current number.

If this stll could not solve the problem ,then you have to debug the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 with the help in

/people/summer.wang/blog/2010/05/11/trouble-shooting-of-srm-po-transfer-error

Cheers

Summer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have u checked the status in RZ20 and BBP_PD? what are the details you get there?

whether the First PO which was succesfully created is having the correct data at least?

regards

subhash