cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete a legal Regulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We created a new legal Regulation for compliance and want to delete it again. unfortunately the system created an entry in table /SAPSLL/ADRCON and we can not make it go out. Apparently this happend when we enterred something in a BP at the time where the Legal regulation was active and now we can no longer delete the Lreg. We even deleted the partner but it does not help.

Anyone has an idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have never been able to successfully delete a legal regulation. I have been able to back out of every piece of config related to it (licence type, number scheme, etc.). I have just updated the description of these to "Do Not Use." You might be able to get a programmer to delete the entry from the table /SAPSLL/TLEGSV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for your help. We have now posted the isue to OSS, but if all of that fails we will try to delete the entry in the table, but we need SAP to tell us to do so cuz we risk to break the system with that... I'll keep you posted on the SAP answer.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

I was trying to replicate "Delete Leg Reg" in my Sandbox system. And I was not able to succeed after the table entry as mentioned. As you understand that there are a number of other config steps to be deleted as well. And master data needs to be archived. A pop up message is coming stating there are certain number of dependency which needs to be deleted first.

I was thinking in line with Jessica and also that if we don't activate the Legal Regulation or de-activate it, it wouldn't be getting determined further. We just need to delete the country which are activated in SPRO - Activate Legal Regulations at Country/Country Group Level.

Thanks,

Abir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help. To reproduce, activate the legal regulation (compliance) then go to transaction BP and enter a value in the field Authorization Group in the control TAB. Save your entry. And now try to delete the legal regulation.

Thanks for your help,

Regards, Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

i did small report which deleted entries from /SAPSLL/ADRCON and /SAPSLL/LEGLRGI where LGREG was required regulation.

It works fine for me. I was able to delete regulation at the end.

BR,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, meanwhile we received a similar programm from the SAP developpement, but if that does not work out I might come back to you. But anyways thank you very muchn for the advice.

By the way, do you think you could send me your coding so that I can give it to our developper (marc.gilomenATlodestonemc.com) that would be very kind.

Thanks for you support,

Regards,

Marc

Answers (0)