cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Document Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I'm trying to generate a contract document .Saving the agreement with contract document shows error as

"""At least one of the items above is invalid. Please mouse over the highlighted area for more details. """ but .. no error exists in document . Can any one pls suggest me ..

Thanks in Advance,

Tayi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error usually occurs when mandatory fields are not filled. If you are using a script to create any object, ensure that all mandatory fields in the object are filled before save.

Regards,

Immanuel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have filled out all the mandatory fields . No isues in that case .. but still i'm getting same issue . the highlighted tab page does not hold any errors except the message as mentioned previuosly

Thanks in Advacne

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error usually occurs when mandatory fields are not filled. If you are using a script to create any object, ensure that all mandatory fields in the object are filled before save.

Regards,

Immanuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regards,

Immanuel