Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System delivery reaction in Scheduling Agreement

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All.

I have created a schedule line agreement with two dates.

01.07.2010 Qty 10

02.07.2010 Qty 10

If I go through VL01N transaction and choose date 01.07.2010 system working properly, and if I choose date 30.07.2010

and press enter system create a log that "Schedule lines were rejected due to differing delivery date/time" or even the same log if I choose date 02.07.2010. The message is correct and accepted,

but if my last date at Vl01n transaction is for say 30.07.2010 and I suppose can run that, and go to VL10C and call the deliveries that due today means 01.07.2010 system shows the agreement number and if I go to delivery from the agreement system give the same log message, it should not be come because now I only choose the 01.07.2010 date in VL10c, but If I will back from that log delivery sytem bring me on VL01N screen where date is 30.07.2010 by default.

Can any of my guru knows why this happen.

Hope the scenario is clear.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

OSS send for this, will update you if get any response.

Regards.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requested delivery date in schdule lines comes from.

In T-code VOV8 --> select your order type --> click at details --> in the column "Requested delivery date" --> Lead time in days

But when system confirming the date then it checks several places like as follows

1) Go to MM02 --> On MRP page 1 > In Scheduling Column> System consider

In-house production

GR processing time

Plnd delivery time

2) SPRO --> Enterprise Structure --> Definition --> Logistics Execution --> Define shipping point

Select your shipping point --> click at details --> in the column "Determine times" --> system consider

Determine Load. Time

Det.Pick/Pack Time

3) In T-code OVTC --> select your Route --> Click at Details --> System consider the "Scheduling" column

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP