cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transport all activities in CMS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one doubt on Transportation in NWDI. I was released my All activities in Transport View Table. Now I am import to .epa file into QA System. Now I am checking my iViews in QA. I am got this Error.

javax.naming.NamingException: Failed in WD JNDI lookup. javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No child found in WebDynproContext with name gmdsoasend [Root exception is com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalRuntimeException: Failed in WD JNDI lookup. javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No child found in WebDynproContext with name gmdsoasend]

So I am asking One Friend . He Said After Release the Activity next Transport all Activates In CMS. So I can Follow these Steps.

I was released my All activities in Transport View Table. After that all activities moved to CMS Component . Next what I am doing here.

1. I am login in to the CMS Server. Here select the my S/W Component - Go to Consolidation Tab. Here activities Click on Import Button. Before Click on import button that activity Status is waiting for import. After click on Import Button that Activity Status is import failed.

2. What is the Problem?

3. How to Transport the All Activities?

4. How to Solve this issue?

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solve

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please check the activites you have released from NWDS, All are activated successfull.

Also verify QA SDM/Administrator password updated in runtime is correct or not.

Check the import log from CMS for more details and post it,

Refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_NW70EHP1core/helpdata/en/23/445602467f6d4395b4ef86cd3265c1/content.htm

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun