Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document type wise condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

there is one condition type ZBST, which is already maintained for

"sales org/dist ch./plant/cust/material" access sequence(there are around 1000 condition records)

now user wants that for particular document type ZFAC there should not be condition type ZBST.

whereas ZBST condition type has D- manual entries, which is also right.

now if we create new access sequence on the basis of document type, all 1000 records need to be maintained which i don't want.

any alternate solution???

Reg,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its will be better to create a requirement routine which checks the documnet type and then applies the condition type. Assign this routine to the condition type in your pricing procedure.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Apart from above solution you can also try with requirement routine . In requirement routine you please define your terms and conditions like when to populate and when not to populate. Assign this routine to the condition type in pricing procedure.

Hope this will help you.

Please revert back to forum if you have doubts.

Thanks and Regards,

Atul

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Add a requirement routine for this condition type and say that it is applicable only if sales doc type NOT equal to ZFAC.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to [add a new field into the field catalog|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/add-a-field-to-new-condition-table-in-pricing.htm] for your requirement.

say, field AUART (Sales doc type) from table V_TVAK

Maintain new table with this field, say 6XX - sales org/dist ch./plant/cust/material/sales doc type.

And place this table before your existing table "sales org/dist ch./plant/cust/material" in access sequence.

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP.

Thanks for your quick reply,

but in this case i need to maintain 1000 condition record again for all my customers.

Reg,

Amol

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

In this case yes you have to create condition record with your new condition table (with Document type). Why dont you use BDC or LSMW for the same.

Otherwise you can use this tricky workaroung. Get your condition table number (old one which already condition record have been created) for example 771 use A771

Go to SE11 give table number A771 -

> Execute -

now give your condition type number and execute. Now you will get the all details. Go to Edit -

> download -

select spread sheet. Save it. Now change the spread sheet with addition coloum for Document type. According the your data sequence create one BDC with the help of Abaper or LSMW

Hope it will solve the issue.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, I suggest to create table with plant/sales doc type and again place it before existing Condition table in access sequence. As your requirement is

> particular document type ZFAC there should not be condition type ZBST.

Hope this can assist you.

Take care and all the very best.

Thanks & Regards

JP