cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid inspection in one scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

When we are importing a material in the port at that time we are adding new storage location and do the goods receipt, then transfer the material from port to plant thru STO(sl to sl).

Basically we are using 101 movement type for both the scenerios.

We want to avoid inspection at first stage. So please advise me how to do inspection.

Regds,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deactivate inspection type 01 so that at the time of GRN no inspection lot will get generated .

Activate 08 inspection type so that at the time of stock transfer you will get the lot to which you can proceed.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Deactivate the " 01" Inspection type , This will NOT create the inspection LOT while doing the MIGO for your Purchase Order.

2) Activate the "08" Inspection type ,This will create the inspection LOT while doing the Transfer from port to Plant through STO GR to plant

Thanks,

Rajanikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I could not understand your query, specifically at which stage you dont want inspection?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnali

I would like to avoid in the first stage that is MIGO from Purchase order stage and seconc stage is STO stage. I would like to conduct an inspection at this stage.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont activate inspection type 01 in QM view of material master. That will perevent inspection at GR and your material will be transferred to a storage location specified. Activate 89 inspection type and generate manual lot if next inspection is not stock relevent. Otherwise, activate inspection type 08 and do MB1B