cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel processed messages with acknowledgement waiting status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Messages processed successfully in Integration Server but messages still waiting for acknowledgement. I want to cancel these messages.Will u please let me know how to do delete these messages.I already canceled messages with status to be delivered in Integration Engine and Adapter Engine. But in SXMB_MONI, messages are processed successfully with waiting status.Please suggest how we need to cancel them.

Please Suggest some possible solution.

Regards,

Kanisha Sharma

Edited by: kanisha on Jul 2, 2010 8:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe this helps some people.

I could delete those messages in a very non-obvious way:

- Set retention time low enough

- Go to SXMB_MONI and select the messages to be deleted. Wait until they appear on the screen.

- Execute report RSXMB_DELETE_MESSAGES

Strange enough, but the system will delete the selected messages then. I've verified this in IDoc scenarios under PI 7.11 EhP 4 at least.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it for IDOC-based scenario....is ack configured specifically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.Yes it is an IDOC based scenario. But Idoc is in outbound side. Idoc processed successfully in ERP as well as PI processed successfully to MDM.Messages processed successfully in SXMB_MONI but once imported in MDM IS, then acknowledgement will be send to PI.My issue is:- MDM server is down and i want to cancel these messages.

Please suggest

Regards,

Kanisha Sharma

former_member200962
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already execute IDX_NOALE so as not to request acknowlegement. But in my case, acknowledgement is coming automatically from MDM.Due to some reason, MDM is down and all messages are in Waiting For Acknowledgement status. So these messages i want to cancel.

Regards,

Kanisha Sharma