cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party - multiple invoices based on dummy Goods Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Third party sales scenario (without shipping notification) we want to create an invoice based on each dummy Goods Receipt which corresponds to individual shipment made by vendor to customer.

Ex. Sales order qty = 10. It is split in the PO to 2, 4, 3 and 1 in the delivery schedule. Vendor ships qty 2, and then 4. There is a trace # associated with each vendor shipment to the customer. Vendor invoice is entered for qty 2 and 4.

We want to bill 2 invoices one for two vendor shipments of 2 and 4. In VF04 order based billing for the sales order, SAP combines these 2 vendor invoices (2 + 4) and will propose qty 6 in ONE invoice. If there a way get 2 Invoice proposals (i.e. 2 lines) in VF04 one for qty 2 and another for qty 4?

TIA.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramani

In the Copying control (I am guessing it is for Sales document to billing document, T Code: VTFA), set up a custom routine in the field 'Data VBRK/VBRP' for the requisite item category ( TAS or equivalent) by copying standard routine '01'- FV60C001- and adding a splitting criterion, may be GR #. The challenge would be whether GR# would be available at that time and if not how to get it.

If it is Delivery based billing for some reason , then you can use standard routine '3' there. T code: VTFL: Copying control: Delivery document to billing document.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I think that the routine is not enough to solve the problem.

Someone have other solutions?

Answers (0)