cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit or BADI after activation of the Contract module RE-FX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to automate the creation of a contract in MM module after to create the contract in the RE-FX. I thought in to create a EXIT or BAPI that execute after Contract Active.

Has anyone done this?

Example: In my scenario I have a service contract created in RE-FX for control of the property, but also needs to be created a contract in MM module so I can accomplish the measurement of service delivery. In this case I have a contract in MM, a purchase order and after that, a service.

Tks.

Lucas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lucas,

we have done something similar using BADI_RECN_CONTRACT and the mthod AFTER_STORE but not for MM. Inside this method you are best advised to use the function API_RE_CN_GET_DETAIL to get all the contract information you need for your MM interface.

Eventually you my need to use other methods from this BADI such as BEFORE_DELETE or AFTER_DELETE as well.

Sorry I'm not the MM expert.

HTH

Siarhei Kozyrau

Edited by: Siarhei Kozyrau on Jun 30, 2010 8:47 PM

Edited by: Siarhei Kozyrau on Jun 30, 2010 8:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siarhei Kozyrau,

Thanks for the feedback.

I´m MM expert, but I don´t Re-FX expert! (laughter)

I need to know how I active these BADI in RE-FX for to create a contract in MM?

In this case I need that to be activated at the time of the creation of contract in RE-FX.

Could you help me?

Thank you.

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

just follow the path in SPRO: "RE-FX -> Contract -> Implement Enhancements (BAdI) -> Number Assignment, Validation, Substitution" and create new Z-named implementation in there (requires a little bit of OO ABAP programming).

Regards, Siarhei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siarhei,

How do I configure this BADI to be run only after activating the contract in RE-FX?

It´s easy?

Tks.

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Well in this particular case, when you only need to take action once when a new contract has been activated for the first time, I'm afraid this BADI is not the easiest way. It can not be simply configured. All the the checks, whether one or another interface should take place, need to be programmed inside the method. You need probably to use also another method SUBSTITUTE or CHECK_ALL of this BAdI to remember the original status of the contract before user makes any changes. In this way you can check if the status has been changed for example when contracts gets activated. I don't know whether there is an easier way to do this type of interfacing in RE-FX. Sorry.

Regards, Siarhei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siarhei.

Thank you for the return.

With your informations I am getting the expected result.

Thank you.

Lucas

Answers (0)