cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED value is not captured in the outgoing excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created a sales order consisting of BED,ECESS, SECEE duties in the sales order , delivered and created invoice and then raised excise invoice with the referance to invoice. Here BED is not captured in the excise invoice.

I will let you all know what is my analysis regarding this issue.

1. I have checked the " maintain excise defaults" settings. i have checked the BED condition type(JEXP) is available under A/R BED cond or not. Then in trial error methode inputed diff places and checked.

2.condition records are maintained properly.

Please let me know as soon as possible, if any other configuration part/settings to be maintained because my client is go living on next week.

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

Check the followings..

1. Wheather you have maintain the condition type JEXT as 100% with condition record or not.

2. Check you have maintain the condition type JEXT under, Logistic General -> Tax on Goods movement----> India -

> Basic Setting -

> Determination of Excise Duty -

> Condition based Excise Determination -

> Classify Condition type

check here condition type JEXT is maintain with your pricing procedure or not.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pl check following

1. in status menu double click screen number and check lay out of the screen. check whether screen modification group 3 is BED or not.

2. Check classify condition types settings , should contain both SAP default pricing procedure and its condition types and pricing procedure/s defined by you for domestic and export sales and condition types for them.

Try this and still if u have any query ,pl get back.

Regards

Mandar