cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document type relevant billing due list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is there any way to pull billing documents by Document Type? If I try with vf04 , it gives me all the sales order with diferent document types. (order related and delivery related). But I would like to enter OR and bring up all the billing due list with reference to OR document type. any solutions please.

Thanks,

Kanna.

E

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kanna

Did you try setting up order type as an additional selection criterion in the IMG activity "Define Selection Criteria"/

Path: SPRO/IMG/Sales and Distribution/Billing/Lists/Define Selection Criteria

I am not sure if it this works for just lists or if it works for Worklists (like Billing Due list) also?

You may still need to work with user exits.

Let me know if it helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

collective billing run VF04 has the field Billing Type. You can use this field to filter for different billing document types.

You can go for development in your case, as you need to add a selection field either as Document Category, or Sales document type and delivery type.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Thanks for your time. I would like to know wether I can go for ABAP Query and join four tables in order to retrieve the data from Vbak ,vbap, vbrk and vbrp as I need information from document type relevant billing due list. Can you please confirm this is okay or any other ways.

Thanks,

Kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

VBRK and VBRP will give you the details of already created billing documents.

You want to know what all sales orders are due for billing based on the document type. But then the item category can be delivery related SO I think you can work on VBAK - Order header / LIKP - Delivery Header / VBFA - documnet flow tables to retrieve the data to see what all orders are ready to be billed. If you want to even get the item level data , you can include VBAP and LIPS tables too.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sai , you are right. VBRP and VBRK are accomplished billing documents. But I need DUE LIST. I will go according to the selected tables.

Thanks gurus for all your solutions,

Kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also you can try if you copy VF05N and enhance it to get the required selection parameters.

Regards

Sai