cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change size of standard webdynpro screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - is possible to change the size of standard SAP webdynpro for example BUS2121 (shopping carts), BUS2200 (RFx), BUS2201 (purchase orders) and BUS2000113 (contracts)?

my goal is to avoid scrolling (horizontal and vertical) for example in BUS2121 everything is fine (standard fields) but the item table (grid) is too big and the user needs to scroll horizontal to the right just to find out some values from the grid.

that's not the only scenario but is an idea of what I want to achieve.

thanks for the help!

Jason PV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you sure these are Web Dynpro ABAP applications? I checked an ERP 6.0 Enhp5 system to have a look at these applications and I don't find any WD Components or Applications with these names.

Generally WDA expands to the screen size of the browser pretty well. There can be a fixed number of visibile columsn in a table however - set in code. The ability to change the application (or enhancement or personalize) really depends upon the current design.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas - I'm in SRM 7.0 - SAP_ABA and SAP_BASIS 701 level 0005

those are not the names of the components names those are the Object Type of the procurement documents.

the component name for example for BUS2121 - Shopping Carts will be:

/SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOFC_HD and this component will have as a component usage /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD

for example if I want to change the width or size of a standard field at the UI attribute level that SAP owns how I can enhance that?

the ITEM GRID will be /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD if I do an enhancement in this component the TABLE attributes will be in DISPLAY mode even that I'm in change mode (enhancement implementation mode).

thanks!

Jason PV

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>if I do an enhancement in this component the TABLE attributes will be in DISPLAY mode even that I'm in change mode (enhancement implementation mode).

Correct. The enhancement of components doesn't allow you to change existing UI element properties. It only allows you to delete UI elements or add new ones.

It sounds like you probably want to use Administrative Personalization or Component Configuration instead. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/47/b170d256293c5ce10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas I'm going to close this thread while I read the information, if more help is need it I will open new thread.

thanks!

Jason PV

Answers (0)