Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA - ALV Navigation (paginator)

former_member1287623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there anything causing Problems with left/right navigation in an ALV?

Having problems in a single ALV but no idea why only there the left/right buttons (paginator) doesn't work...

Even more confusing that up/down navigation works in same ALV...

Thanks for any hints!

best regards,

SE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1287623
Participant
0 Kudos

Error is caused by change of lead selection...

I don't know why yet, but the ALV gets the information that the lead selection was changed - this change of lead selection will reset the first visible column since this change of lead selection occurs between click on paginator and screen refresh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is with your first visible column which is I think is written in the WDMODIFYVIEW. whenever you are changing the lead selection this gets called and sets the first visible column which makes you feel the Paginator is not working. If this not the case then you may have to check with SAP Support. I have faced an Issue like this during an upgrade to EHP4.

former_member1287623
Participant
0 Kudos

Finally solved the Problem - since the used Component was marked as "Default" in the Window it seems as if this would kind of initialize the used Component - because after every action (either in ALV or Outside) the lead selection within the ALV was changed (even if it still was 0).

Funny thing is that this error stopped occurring when the lead selection really was manually changed in the ALV...

Still don't understand the Bug or whatever at all, but I'm happy - it works!