cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in transferring a PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I am trying to transfer a PDS to APO - I have a BOM, Routing and created a Production Version. When I run the PDS_MAINT, I see the PDS but I do not see any data in <Component Data> tab and in <Operat. Data> tab. When I activate the CIF model, it terminates. The production Version compiles and have a green status. What am I doing wrong? Pl. let me know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Befoe you CIF PDS there are few check points you need to make.

1. Using CFC9 check you have selected type single resouce (4) and type Multiresouce (5)

2. Check all the BOM compoonents required for APO planning has MRP type 'X0'

3. Check if you have mainatined workcenter correctly. Selected right control key udner default values tab. Assigned right factory calendar.

4. Check your routing header details - General data - Status >> 4 (Released (general))

5. Check all the operations has setup time and produce time. Also check if operations use different workcenters assign them correctly.

6. Check the production version assignment - routing and Bom has green check. Also check the under planning data - Detaild planning select Routing and assing right group and group counter.

7. First Cif all the BOM components to APO.

8. CIF resouce.

9. Then CIF production version. Select right PDS type, Production version, Routing select - Detailed planning.

If you have maintained and verifed all this check points you will be able to CIF PDS.

Regards

KRN

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayanan,

1) Try running the transaction /SAPAPO/RTO_ORD_COMP and check

2) Check the application logs created during transfer

3) Check the struck queues after transfer

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check following things.

1. Is your header material. component, work centers are in active integration model. You can check this using tcode-CFM5.

2. Check routing control key is scheduling relevant.

3. Check at least one activity duration(setup,process) is maintained.

Regards,

Santosh