Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO from portal 7.0 EHP1 to BEA Weblogic 8.1

former_member207428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have an application called 'Intellisyst' from a company called 'Questra' running on BEA Weblogic. Our customer wishes to have SSO from the SAP Portal to this app running on BEA Weblogic 8.1.

I already manageed to use SAPSSOEXT, verify our incoming MYSAPSSO2 ticket and print out the values like userid, client, etc in our application's login.jsp page. The login page generates a token that is used accross the whole application. To generate this token, userid and password need to be provided to the login method of the class generating the ticket .. and that is where the issue is : we don't have the password, only the userid etc from the ticket.

Any ideas? Anybody already implement SSO to BEA Weblogic from the SAP Portal 7.0 ?

Thanks & best regards,

Kevin

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You cannot read the password from the ticket because the password is not in the ticket.

But if you can verify your ticket on a WebLogic application it should be OK (in general). Because it verifies that the ticket is generated by a trusted source.

I also have a question for you.

I'm trying to setup SSO from SAP Portal 7.0 to Oracle WebLogic 10.3.4.0.

When I test SSO2Ticket on the command prompt it works fine on my PC. But if I try to run the verification in WebLogic (also running on my PC) I get the message:

MySapEvalLogonTicketEx failed: standard error= 9, ssf error= 0

Can you help me solve this problem? Where did you put the .pse file and how do you reference it?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Eric